BE PART OF THE BERLIN MUSIC WEEK TEAM
Do you love music and are interested in the music business? Would you like to peek behind the scenes at one of the city’s largest music events? If so, then apply as a volunteer for the fifth edition of the Berlin Music Week from 3-7 September 2014. You’ll get the opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the industry, gain exclusive insights into the organisation of our conference and business platform WORD!, the events of First We Take Berlin and First We Take The Streets and meet international business professionals. Help us to make the Berlin Music Week 2014 a unique and successful experience!
HERE'S THE DEAL
- You work two shifts from 1–7 September at one of our events (WORD! conference / First We Take The Streets).
- In return, you’ll receive a 1-day ticket for Berlin Festival (Woodkid / Moderat / Editors / K.I.Z. / Crystal Fighters / DJ Koze etc.) and a registration for the Berlin Music Week. Outside of your working hours, you’ll then have access to the conference area in the Postbahnhof, attend the New Music Award and see the showcase festival First We Take Berlin (Glass Animals / Zoot Woman / Highasakite / Sinkane / HVOB / Phox / Kindness / RÜFÜS etc.) at the most happening clubs in Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain.
Apply here by 22 August with your preferred date.
POSSIBLE AREAS OF INVOLVEMENT
Marketing / Communication / Press
- staffing information stands
- handing out information materials
- equip conference bags
- assisting with accreditation
- support with guest management
- assisting industry visitors, VIPs and the press
- support with PR / communication / social media
Organisation / Production
- organisational activities
- help with setup & teardown
- assisting the stage management
WHAT YOU SHOULD OFFER
- good to very good command of German and English
- the motivation to learn about festival work
- you are at least 18 years old
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
We're looking forward to your application.