Since 1991, Milena Fessmann has worked fulltime DJ for various radio stations including Radio Eins / RBB where she has her own weekly show Free Falling. She is a frequent guest speaker at music industry events. 1989 she founded Cinesong and runs the company together with her husband Michael Beckmann. She is a member of the European Soundtrack Academy and teaches at the DFFB Film School in Berlin.
Recent music supervision credits include:
- “Pina”, Director: Wim Wenders, Neue Roadmovies, OscarNomination 2012
- “RubbeldieKatz”, Director: Detlev Buck, Film1 2012
- “Türkisch für Anfänger”, Director: Bora Dagtekin, 2012
- “A Most wanted Man”, Director: Anton Corbijn, 2013
- “Every thing will be fine”, Director: Wim Wenders, 2014